1. WHEN CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
You can purchase tickets as of 18th October 2019 at 11:00 am.
2. HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS?
ONLY Online 24/7 through celinedioncyprus.soldoutticketbox.com using your VISA or MASTERCARD.
3. CAN I USE THE ACCOUNT I ALREADY HAVE WITH SOLDOUT TICKETS?
No. You need to create your special Celine Dion Account to purchase tickets for this concert.
4. WILL THERE BE A PRESALE?
NO there will be no presale, all tickets will go on sale in 18th October 2019 at 11am
5. IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF TICKETS I CAN PURCHASE?
There is NO limit to the number of tickets you can purchase.
6. IS THERE A RESELLER I CAN PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH BY CASH?
No. You can buy tickets ONLY ONLINE at: celinedioncyprus.soldoutticketbox.com using your credit card. No Tickets will be sold for this concert through resellers.
There will be no ticket resellers for the upcoming concert.
7. ARE TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no refunds or exchanges. Your ticket is not redeemable for Cash.
8. IS DISABLED ACCESS SEATING AVAILABLE?
Yes there is disabled access seating available. Please contact SoldOut Tickets at: 70007705 to be assisted with bookings and disabled parking.
9. HOW CAN I SHOW MY TICKETS AT THE ENTRANCE?
After purchasing your tickets:
A. You can add them to your apple wallet or android wallet by downloading this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.walletpasses.android&hl=en and present them at the entrance.
B. You can print your tickets on A4 paper and present it at the entrance.
10. WHAT ARE THE KEY TIMINGS FOR THE SHOW?
Doors open: 18:30
Concert starts: 20:30
In the case the date of the concert changes your tickets will be valid for the new date
12. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CASE THE CONCERT IS CANCELLED
in the case the concert is cancelled all ticket holders will be refunded through their credit cards within the period of time announced